The best aphrodisiacs stimulate the senses, soften the heart and increase circulation to ignite passion in humans. There’s no beating around the bush about the fact that sharing food with a loved one is one of the most pleasurable experiences yet. Couple a fabulous meal with great conversation, some soothing music and a little mood lighting, and sparks are sure to fly. When it comes to the art of seduction, food is high up on the totem pole and when there are aphrodisiacs involved, some passionate time is guaranteed!
So, in this season of love, let us appreciate a nourishing, stimulating meal and its aftereffects on our brain! The following is the recipe for a yummy dessert to end your date with!
- 1 cup desiccated coconut
- 1½ cups of almond milk
- 2 tablespoons vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon coconut nectar
- ½ banana
- ¼ cup white chia seeds
- ½ teaspoon beetroot powder (This is a healthy alternative to food colouring)
- ½ teaspoon cinnamon powder
- 1 tablespoon Damiana powder (Scientifically known as Turnera Aphrodisiaca!)
- 2 tablespoons maca powder (Another aphrodisiac!)
- 1 teaspoon orange zest
- ½ cup coconut flakes
- Add all ingredients (except the orange zest and coconut flakes, we can save them for the presentation!) to a food processor and combine to form a mixture.
- Add some orange zest and larger coconut flakes to the mixer and give it another spin to enhance the deliciousness.
- Now roll this mixture into equal sized balls.
- Roll these dessert balls in the dessicated coconut and orange zest mixture to nicely coat them.
- Store them in the refrigerator as they have fresh ingredients in them.
- Enjoy the dessert balls after a hearty meal to enjoy the taste, as well as the aftereffects of consuming the aphrodisiacs!
Know your Aphrodisiacs!
Damiana was fondly called the ‘The Goddess Of Love’ by the Greeks and is used as an aphrodisiac even after all these centuries. It is one of the lesser known miracle herbs for women’s health. Various studies have documented the strong aphrodisiac effects of Damiana on human sexuality in both men and women. It is strong enough that consumption in even small amounts can get your hormones singing and put you in a romantic mood. It directs oxygen to the genitals, promoting vigour. In addition to being a stimulant that provides a pleasurable experience, it also promotes restful sleep afterwards. Perfect blend for a passionate night, isn’t it?
Maca has a unique caramel-like taste which acts as a herbal solution to cure fertility as well as the lack of arousal. It is known to boost one’s sex drive and help men suffering from erectile dysfunction. One can easily say that Maca is the unsung hero of sexual health and wellness. A perfect herb to include in a date-time dessert, right?
The ancient Romans believed that drinking Beetroot juice arouses amorous feelings. No study has been conducted to back this claim; however, it could be true. Beet contains high amounts of the trace mineral Boron, which is known to stimulate sex hormones in humans. Besides, it also provides a natural and lovely pink color to the food. It’s a win-win situation!
Enjoy these delicious and herbally infused dessert balls that will tantalize your fantasies for sure. The delectable dessert is easy to make and is extremely nutritious in nature. What else could be the better way to unlock your senses and sweeten your heart than savoring this delicious and nutritious dessert?